RE: X-ray Power Supplies / Analysis Please (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:26:41 -0500
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: X-ray Power Supplies / Analysis Please (fwd)

Thanks, Peter.  Everyone seems to agree on the FC FF FB terminals from
the smaller xfrmr being the filament windings.

We did the 1VAC as soon as we got it measuring the output terminals (492
VAC and 858 VDC).  I think you are right that we should do the same
thing again and this time take many readings from different points.

Carl Litton
Hilton Hotels Corporation
901-374-5747