my lifer project. (fwd)

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:51:44 -0600
From: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: my lifer project.

At the end of the month (i need to start working on this, i think) my
lifter science project will do. I am doing "What is the ratio of
surface area of the negative electrode, to the lift power" (or
something like that). So, i will need to build a couple different
lifters. I went to the local hobby store, and they have these neat
carbon rods, and are very very light weight. Have any of you used
these carbon rods? if so, how did you go about insulating the hv from
the conductive carbon, that was still lightweight. Does anyone have
any ideas?

-Adam
KD5WIT