Re: Solid-State Marx (fwd)

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Solid-State Marx (fwd)

Though I've never tried it, I've heard snails and
slugs won't cross copper. It apparently "shocks" them.
I think it should be in contact with moist soil. Maybe
you could try a piece of copper ribbon and surround a
snail and see if he will cross it. If not, simply
create a border around your garden of copper ribbon.

Adam