Re: VanDe GraaffGenerator Yahoo's group (fwd)

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:33:22 +1030
From: Matthew Smith <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VanDe GraaffGenerator Yahoo's group  (fwd)

> Dr Lyonel Baum wrote:
>   Hi ,
>   just take a look on http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/vandegraaffgenerator/
>    ( If you don't know this good group )

Steve "Mr Moderator" Roys commented:
> [The yahoo link isn't working for me.  SRR]

I've tested this out and the link only works unless you are a) a member
of the group and b) signed into Yahoo.

For those interested, the group lives at:

There are some interesting pictures there, including details of roller
assemblies, etc., which may be helpful to (potential) constructors.

An impassioned plea to all - if you are going to post links to this or
any other list/forum that are not available to the general public (i.e.:
require sign-in and/or membership), PLEASE include a note to that effect
in your posting; this can cause much frustration otherwise.  (The worst
I've seen are URI's which are a Windows path to files on the poster's
own computer!)

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith