Re: Radar (?) Flyback (fwd)

Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:00:40 -0500
From: Scott Stephens <scottxs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Radar (?) Flyback (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

>Having some other related bits, I surmise that what is inside is a
>medium TV-sized flyback transformer and a rather hefty voltage
>multiplier.

Yep, probably a tripler. Many have them.

>Anyone like to hazard a guess at what frequency they should be running at?

Probably 15 kHz

Scott

--

DIY Piezo-Gyro, PCB Drill Bot & More Soon!
http://home.comcast.net/~scottxs/

POLITICS, n.
A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. - Ambrose Bierce

Don't ever give up what you want in life. The struggle is worth it - Ayn Rand