Re: Radar (?) Flyback (fwd)

Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:22:03 -0600
From: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Radar (?) Flyback

Not all but most of those run at about 18 Khz or just above the normal human
ear hearing range. They should also connect to or have a high current diode
mounted on the internal board to make the fly back circuit work. If they
also have a multiplier it is attached to the output lead circuit not the
flyback circuit to reduce the physical size of the circuit. They differ from
TV circuits only in they are tied to the radar timing circuit not 60 Hz for
timing through the horiz. circuit.
     Robert   H