Re: Some more Marx questions (fwd)

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:08:05 -0500
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Some more Marx questions (fwd)

You should also add a series 200 Ohm, 200 Watt resistor in series with a 2"
ID PVC tubing inductor (air core) wound approx 16 inches long with #24 PVC
insulated wire.  This will clip any incoming transients from the quick
connect / disconnect of the power supply and the cap bank.  Mount this array
on an insulating material such as PE, PS, etc.

Dr. Resonance