Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:18:06 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:28:07 -0500
From: DF Martin <tcguy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/bibs/dewweb.htm

>> Regards,
>> Scott Hanson
>> (Septical in So Cal)

Are you trying to tell us something, or was that a typo?

Dave"

	Not sure what your message is Dave so this may be a misdirected question.  Certainly there's a lot of interested in death rays "directed energy weapons" but are you suggesting the "Tesla rifle"  directed energy device and a "Kinetic Resonance Energy Weapon" are in any way tied to reality?  They sound like fictional gobbldygook to me.

Ed

[I wasn't sure of the connection either, but it was a neat link
nevertheless, and my content filtering algorithm is pretty lax, so it made
it through. SRR]