nice compact flyback driver using MOSFET technology (fwd)

[This is a text-only list - no attachments.  Anyone interested should
contact the good doctor off-list for schematics.  SRR]

Circuit attached for MOSFET flyback driver.  I upgraded the 470 Ohm resistors to 5 watt value.  The 10K resistors are 1/2 watt rating.

I stock the large flybacks for use with this driver.  4,200 turns of #40 AWG on sec. and a tapped 12 turn #16 AWG primary coil.

Dr. Resonance