Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:49:19 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd)

From: Scott Hanson <huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dave wrote:

"Are you trying to tell us something, or was that a typo?"

What, exactly, are you asking? Was what a typo?

My skepticism was clearly (re-read my post) directed exclusively at D.C.
Cox's claims that Resonance Research Corporation had developed and
demonstrated both a "Tesla rifle" and a "Kinetic Resonance Energy Waepon".

When these claims were first made, they of course elicited many requests for
additional information. The originator then claimed that all of a sudden the
"DOD made everything top secret", etc, etc. Requests for non-classified
information (i.e.simply what office within the DOD are you working with?)
went unanswered.

So, my skepticism was directed towards D.C. Cox's (as of yet)
unsubstantiated claims, and not towards the well documented work in directed
energy weapons performed by many other respected research groups.

One early test site for high-power chemical energy lasers was TRW's site in
a remote location in the Cleveland National Forest near San Juan Capistrano
in Southern California, which happened to be not too far from where I live.
I believe this one-megawatt "Alpha" laser system was later installed in an
Air Force 747 airborne test bed, and was ultimately intended to be part of a
satellite based anti-ballistic missile defense system.

Regards,
Scott Hanson"

	That's certainly clear enough and not my original interpretation.  Mr. Cox has explained his  "Kinetic Resonance Energy Weapon" (not sure where resonance enters into it) pretty clearly enough and I am certainly willing to accept his staments about that, particularly after teen-age experiments with touching off acetylene and gasoline fumes in a 50 gallon drum.  What a WHUMP and push in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The rifle part is much more obscure and I can't see what can be done with a DRSSTC but that doesn't necessarily prove anything.  The name is intriguing and would sure like to hear more of an explanation.

Ed