Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:26:36 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd)

Severe disabling but hopefully not "kill" at 11 ft.

It works well during initial testing.  I can't go into futher details due to
the nature of our contract.

Dr. Resonance

The KREW has a combustion chamber using 1 inch thick steel.  Unit with
expansion chamber and barrel is 18 inch dia. x 7 feet long (max).