Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:37:51 +1200
From: m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

On 3 May 2006, at 7:48, High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxxxx>

A simple inverter is all that's needed. Why complicate matters by
using x000 transistors and software *plus* a transistor when one
transistor will do it? If a uC has to be part of the mix you might use
it to monitor the ideal time to begin charging the capacitor Some
kind of animal proximity detector (and perhaps dog discriminator ;)

Malcolm