Re: Lifter (fwd) Autonomous at last (fwd)

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:08:59 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd) Autonomous at last

Wow!  This is the biggest news in lifters ever. Well done.  Obviously a lot
of design smarts here. I would be really keen for any more info (like a lot
of UFO nuts out there as well) but I appreciate the commercial sensitivity.
Good luck and well done.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com/Lifters.htm
(website of feeble tethered lifters)