Re: Voltage multiplier capacitors (fwd)

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:01:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Voltage multiplier capacitors (fwd)

So I just recieved the caps from ebay and am pretty ready to build this, only now I am worried about killing my nst with resonant rise. (NSTs keep getting harder to find) Would a tripler using 3300pf caps present a problem? Would there be any easy way to prevent this from happening? I might try something as simple as a saftey gap, yet if there is a better way to prevent this I would like to know...

High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Original poster: Steven Roys