Re: PM Tubes (fwd)

Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:23:58 -0800
From: Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PM Tubes (fwd)

I've built a couple. Best I ever got was nice 3/4 " bright sparks with a
nice snap. I have done it with water out of the tap and recirculated. Really
neat, as the charge builds you can watch it effect the water droplets as
they fall, and predict the next snap. We don't have a dry season here, so
performance can be spotty.

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info
Some people are like a Slinky .. not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.