Re: PM Tubes (fwd)

Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:59:25 +0000
From: Gordon Forrest <gmforrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PM Tubes (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:
> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxxxx>

Merry Christmas to all,

                                   yes, just need a schematic for a
power supply.
Don't know anything about Kelvin water droppers, sorry.

I do have a good book "Homemade Lightening, Creative experiments in
Electricity" by R.A.Ford.
Tab books. ISBN 0-07-137232-3.  This has plans for all sorts of HV
apparatus, including a water
dropper. It says it is normally limltted to 15 kV and uses one tank to
feed two jets at 150 drops
per second.

               Gordon