Re: Lasing Material (fwd)

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:31:16 -0700
From: Peter Lawrence <Peter.Lawrence@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>, m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lasing Material (fwd)

Malcolm,
        personally, I don't mind reading anything that falls into
"High Energy" on this list!  I enjoyed reading all the follow up
emails after I asked about the different colors of LED lasers.

I've seen lots of ruby and YAG rods on ebay, and the on-line stores
you can click to with <view seller's other items>

I'm certainly interrested in hearing how your experiments turn out,
as I'ld like to build my own pulsed laser some day too.

Pete Lawrence, "so many hobbies, so little time".