RE: Lasing Material (fwd)

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:07:50 +0100
From: Derek <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Lasing Material (fwd)

Malcolm,
	Have you tried http://www.roditi.com/Laser/Ruby.html

I have spoken to them in the past regarding ruby rods and they were very
helpful, IIRC  small 5x50mm rods cost about £100 about 9 years ago.

And I realise this is probably the wrong side of the world for you , but
 various optical filters can be sourced from

OCLI Optical Coatings Ltd
Ridge Way, Hillend Industrial Park
Dalgety Bay
Dunfermline
Fife
KY11 5FR

I have used them in the past for both IR reflective and IR Transmissive
filters as well as a range of filters in the visible spectrum.

Cheers
		Derek