Re: Equipping a HV lab (fwd)

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:14:32 -0600
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Equipping a HV lab (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:
> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

Sounds like a fun project if price is no object... :^)

One interesting toy would be a corona camera:
http://www.specialcamera.com/uvcam/cameras.html
http://www.corona-technology-course.com/

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured