Re: Voltage multiplier capacitors (fwd)

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Voltage multiplier capacitors (fwd)

Yeah, I just bought 20, 15kv caps at 2200pf each, I will try putting them in strings of 2, for a voltage rating of 30kv, and then paralleling 3 of those strings together. That way, I will effectively have 3, 30kv, 3300pf caps for the tripler. So I am just going to give it a try with that, and go from there. I will let you all know if it works. What I might have to do as well is find access to an ocilliscope so I can measure what everything looks like on the output.

High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Original poster: Steven Roys