RE: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:42:48 +0100
From: Derek <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

Ed,
	The last time I needed to cut a VDG belt (out of thin latex) I
bought a set of straight bladed craft scissors.

	These worked very well as they have a very sharp continuous edge,
I'd tried all manner of scalpels and other scissors and got exactly the same
ragged edges as you report.

To cut the latex I wrapped it over a thin piece of card and cut both
together, this helps to keep the latex stable as you cut.

Cheers
	Derek