Re: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:05:24 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:00:22 -0600 (MDT)
From: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm forwarding this for Dr. de Queiroz since he got dropped.  I
re-subscribed him so he should be able to get replies to the list.

Chip

    Thanks - been wanting to contact him but had lost his email address.
He's always been a great source of good reading and beautiful pictures of
beautiful things he has built!!!!