Re: tesla coil power ?! (fwd)

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:51:53 +0100
From: Chris Swinson <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tesla coil power ?! (fwd)

Hi Dave,

You can buy little almost toy like kits which are the same as that. They
probably just copied it and made it larger and have no real idea on how it
works.

Yes it is not new by far, there many "wireless transmission devices" out
there. very poor.  I have a argument over Q on the tesla list at the moment.
I am working with Q factors of over 2,000.

Neither of which come close to my experiments. In fact the 100watt testing I
did was done almost 15 years ago. I only decided to publish my results as I
just do not have the funds to build a larger device. I tried for over 10
years to get people interested, even been on the news about it, still nobody
seems interested. So I am just saying what my findings are in hope that
someone, someday, will be able to carry on the work.

I am however doing low power testing to prove each part of operation. Should
be easy for anyone to build. Though Due to some small , should I say legal
matters, I can't publish anything until early next year.

Chris