Re: tesla coil power ?! (fwd)

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:28:05 -0700
From: David Dameron <ddameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tesla coil power ?! (fwd)

Hi Chris,
Can you say what your thread is titled? I just looked at the tesla list and
was overwhelmed by all the "wireless power transfer (MIT)" messages. I did
get about 10% transfer, the same technology/design as designing radio "IF"
transformers, etc., my limitation was the parallel impedance of my load
lamp, a 4 watt 120V incandescent. and, thus,  receiver coil voltage.
-Dave D.