[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: stepped leaders

>From: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: stepped leaders
>

>If you have a close look at the attached sparks in that photo I sent...
><<<<
>Did you send the photo?  I don't recall seeing it. (That's processing
>it for me :-))
>
>Chip

Chip,
	It is on my ftp site: ftp.bdt-dot-com/home/jim.fosse/mw1.jpg
Whether or not you can see the individual threads in the arc depends
on you jpg viewer. In netscape, I can just see them in some of the
thicker arcs. Using Graphic Workshop, which I have gamma corrected for
my monitors nonlinearities, I can see even the fine ones.

Malcolm,
	I can see them in both the original print and the jpg, I had
just overlooked the fine detail. I checked my photos, I can just see
them in the arcs, the photos are overexposed for this detail though.

	jim