[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Winding Secondary

As soon as the wire gets in Im going to wind a 10 inch section of # 26 Ga.
magnet wire on a 3.5 inch OD piexiglass form. The walls of the tube are aprox
1/4 inch thick. What kind of prep would be the very best for the tube? Im
going to build a coil by my BTC3 plans with a few modifications of my own to
the cap mounting system and the spark gap config. Im starting by winding the
secondary to get that out of the way and I dont want to start off wrong on
the foundation. any help appreciated.    Stephen S.