[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

Re: "Wires through the form"
	I concur with Richard's advice not to pass the wire through
to the inside, something I have always done with "radio" coils and
used to do with TC's, with frequent internal carbon track formation.
	What I have found conveninet, however, is to use nylon
screws through the coil to hold the wire ends in place.  Usually
have the screw head on the inside, hole tapped a little on the tight
side, and then the screw anointed with epoxy cement and screwed
into place.  Have had no breakdowns at all from that method, and
it seems easier than some of the more complicated methods which I
have seen mentioned here.
For what it's worth,
Ed Phillips