[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Acknowledgements

Hi fellow TeslaListians,
                         I wish to publicly thank Rchard Quick for his
trouble in rounding up for me and sending me a list of essential
reading for any coiler. I am about to comb the depths to find out how
this obsession started (and reinforce it :). I have had a brief look
through the titles in the box and couldn't resist a quick peek at
Richard Hull's Guide To The Colorado Springs Notes. The pictures are
magnificent! and I'm looking forward very much to reading an up to
date, informed thesis on the Notes. But I have a serious problem
looming for the weekend - to read or to coil, that is the question!!

Regards all,
Malcolm