[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Annoyed Neighbor

Well everyone, I've had my first problem with bothering the neighbors
with radio waves.  I was experimenting with progressively larger and
larger toroids.  I got to the point where the coil wasn't breaking out
and was transmitting a large RF field.  The next thing I new I heard my
neighbor yelling for me between runs.  He's a rather crotchety old guy
who has no patience for anyone.  He let me know in a not so nice
fashion that I was disturbing his radio reception.  I don't want to
cause him any more trouble, so I guess its time to build a Faraday cage.
I'm off to get some chicken wire.

Scott Myers