[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Request for circuit for phase adjustable strobe

Skip,
  Thanks for the quick reply.I am dying to see this circuit.My snail mail
address is: Jeffery Mullins
                                  623 West Muirwood Drive
                                  Phoenix, Arizona 85045

I have a stationary gap that has easily withstood the rigors of 2-KW,but it
would be nice to get my synchronous gap up to its maxiumum capabilities.This
method you spoke of sounds like a winner.I will let you know how it turns out.
                                          Sincerly,
                                           Jeff Mullins