[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?

Tesla List wrote:

> >From rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-comSun Nov 10 21:39:07 1996
> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 07:56:40 -0800
> From: Richard Wayne Wall <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?
>
> R.Hull wrote:
>
> snip
>
> >Finally, if something is massless, acceleration itself has no meaning
> >and is an absurdity, and thus no force and no energy could result from
> >its motion at supposed super-luminal speeds.  The moment matter
> >interacts with anything, light velocity and our material perception is
> >the limiting factor.
> >
> >Richard Hull, TCBOR
> >

> 11/9/96
>
> Richard,
>
> What is the mass of a photon?

 You ever weigh one peronally? R. Hull

 >Do not photons exert force and convey energy?

  As we define them, yes.  R. Hull

> Do you deny the wave partical duality of energy/matter?

Not out of hand, but I got more questions than good no-nonsense answers.
R. Hull

> Is the two slit experiment a myth?

No return value from well done experiment is a myth.  Only the
interpretation from the mind of man explaining what he sees is open for
question.  R. Hull

> May electrons exist as a wave?

Yes as a matter wave only.  R. Hull

> cannot this wave be accelerated?

 Yes by coulombic forces.  R. Hull

 >Do not electrons exhibit constant acceleration in their orbits around
nuclei?

Yes and what a piece of magic this is to receive no natural input energy
and continuously accelerate forever and a day!  (free energy anyone?)
another marvel of man's twisted logic.  It is all explained well by what
I consider totally bogus theory.  R. Hull

 >In what form do electrons exist in electron lasers?  In what form do
electrons exists as they oscillate in a Tesla coil?

I feel that the particulate electrons, themselves, do not oscillate in
the coil.  I uncouple matter (electrons) from EM waves.  R. Hull

> Your implication that Newtonian physics, ie. F = MA, doesn't hold at
> relativistic velocities and very small size scales.

It holds perfectly for all velocities and for matter particles only!  EM
waves are not matter, photons are not matter! R. Hull