[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Original group Purchase of Capacitors

Hello All,

If you were involved in the FIRST GROUP PURCHASE OF CAPACITORS, then
this message is for you.  If you don't know what I am talking about,
just  delete this message.

I just recieved a phone call from Bill Mason of Condenser Products.  He
just finished inspecting Don Froula's capacitor that failed.  Don's was
in that first batch of capacitors that we group purchased.

I have been advise that Bill wants to authorize the rebulding and
retesting of the capacitors in this batch.  It seems there were some
suspect conditions in this cap, low I.R. in some sections, etc.

I expect to recieve a fax tommorrow from Bill with the details.  I will
forward the details here.

Scott Myers