[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Griffith Obs. coil

Tesla List wrote:

> >From MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nzWed Sep 25 22:12:28 1996
> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 08:03:04 +1200
> From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Griffith Obs. coil
>
> I just have to respond to this....
>
> > All real coilers should be members of the TCBA anyway.
>
> I take grave exception to that remark. I am not made of money and it
> costs $40/year in NZ. If I am considered not to be a real coiler I
> will not disgrace you further with my company.
>
> Malcolm

Ouch (sting..sting)  I stand repremanded.  Please, just a figure of
speech in boostin' th' need for coilers to support some real coiler's
magazine. (economics aside).  I apologize for the flippant remark.  (I am
wont to do this on occassion and regret it later).

seeking forgiveness  Richard Hull, TCBOR