[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Broadcast Capacitors

  Date:
        Thu, 10 Apr 1997 17:47:25 -0500
  From:
        "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> Date:          Mon, 07 Apr 1997 22:55:43 -0500
> To:            tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: Broadcast Capacitors
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>         Re: Broadcast Capacitors
>   Date:
>         Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:20:39 -0400 (EDT)
>   From:
>         richard hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
>     To:
>         Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>

> >Malcolm,
> >
> >Nah, I don't hate you.......yet.  If you ever get as lucky as Richard
> >Hull has been at hamfests bringing home truckloads of Keithley this
> >and government surplus EMP that for *only* ten dollars, and start
> >waving it in our faces so we all turn green with envy, then I'll hate
> >you. : )
> >
> >rwstephens
> >
> >Robert,
>
> Just got back from a long weekend of festin'.  152 messages back logged.
> you'll really hate me now.  Checkout the HV list where the booty is
> partially cataloged.  I hear about coilers who can't seem to find the
> stuff
> we do at fests, but I am beginning to believe that the fests around me
> are
> among the finest in the land!!  Dayton is just around the bend!!!  I'm
> leavin' that one to others though.  Raliegh is next weekend and it is a
> smoker!
>
> Richard Hull, TCBOR

Richard,

I only plan on two or three Hamfests a year, Dayton, Rochester and
Pickering, Ontario.  Sure hope I can find some money for Dayton.  My
health will also have to improve.  If it was next week I wouldn't be
able to make it. : (
I've been off-work for 9 month's on just $175.00/week disability
(multiply x 0.72 for U.S. Dols) and I'm *really* behind.

Cheers,
Robert