[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [rolled caps]

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 03, 1997 4:12 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: [rolled caps]

Hi William,

I used folded plastic in the design I developed for my Wireless
World article. While it precludes surface tracking it is *no help at
all* in preserving plastic at sharp foil edges and particularly
with air present. The best thing is the caps won't blow first time up
if the plastic is thick enough. Folded plastic is a pig to roll too.

Malcolm