[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sideband Production

       Date:
            Mon, 24 Mar 1997 07:59:35 +1200
       From:
            "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
         To:
            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hello Richard, all,
                    Thanks for the kind words Richard....

> Thanks for the verbal "think out loud" .  This is well done and bears more
> than a passing glance by those able to grasp what you say and relate it to
> their own work.  I printed this one out to cogitate on a bit.  90% of the
> messages which I receive spend less than 10 minutes on my hard drive!
>
> Richard Hull, TCBOR

I'm still far from happy about all the goings-on but I think we can
make progress. At least you can see why things look different when
you examine them (a) vs time, and (b) vs frequency. I'm nowhere near
nirvana yet :(

Malcolm