[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Esthetically Pleasing Primaries

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

How do you guys keep your primaries looking so nice. All the pictures I
have seen of primary's from copper tubing they are nice and flat and evenly
spaced out. I tried running mine through hose for insulation, but this did
not work well. (Boy is it tough to pull 40 feet of 1\4" copper through a
5\16 I.D. tube !!!) What about the spiral type primaries? They all look so
esthetically pleasing.

*
*    Help A Starving Perfectionist In Need
*
**************** maleske-at-worldchat-dot-com ************