[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"Doorknob Capacitors"

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

I have been using SW caps due to the difficulty in finding anyone that
carries high voltage ones. I saw the post about Newark and decided to look
their HV caps up. Can anyone tell me if these are suitable for TC tank
Ccts?

	Info
High Voltage Doorknob Capacitors
Name Brand: Cera-mite
High Voltage Ceramic Capacitors
ratings from .01 to pF
ratings from 10 to 40 kV

These aren't that dear in price (for lack of finding others) I am in Canada
and have been able to find no-one that can supply me with high voltage caps
(except Newark) What are some of the prices on the TC caps from the rest of
the world? I have heard mention several places in the States (some custom
jobs too). Any info would be greatly appreciated.

*
*     What can we ever do to compare to a genius
*
**************** maleske-at-worldchat-dot-com ************