[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: magnifiers

Ed:
	Thanks for the input! I am already experiencing this condition with a
12kv. 30ma. neon! I've only tried raising the sec. about an inch or so,
will play with more spacing. If convienient, you might look at a few
more specs on my coil as stated in another message I have addressed to
Bert and posted the same time as this message. Any comments you may have
(several, I bet!) are greatly appreciated. Also, how does one determine
crital coupling experimentally, or mathematically with our type of
setups?

Thanks again,
Mike