[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: X-mas Experiments

At 10:12 PM 1/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Subject: Re: X-mas Experiments
>
>Subscriber: hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com Mon Jan  6 22:10:36 1997
>Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 14:14:45 -0800
>From: Richard Hull <hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: X-mas Experiments
>
>Tesla List wrote:
>>
>> Subscriber: knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net Sat Jan  4 21:38:48 1997
>> Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 03:47:58 -0600
>> From: Kevin <knardell-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net>
>> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>> Subject: Re: X-mas Experiments
>>
>> Huge Snip
>>
>> Is this not the law of opposites ? It was my amateur understanding that if
>> you have a positive source emitting, surrounding items will poses a negative
>> charge, correct me if wrong, I may be butting in where I surely don't
>> belong. I was just curious on that point. I used to experiment with the ion
>> motor with flybacks and found that the metal items around the motor when in
>> operation were charged and would give you a static zap.
>>    ********************************************
>>    * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
>>    ********************************************
>> Kevin Nardelle
>
>Kevin,
>
>What you have mentioned is possible, but only through the artifice of a
>process called "induction".  I am studying this possible explaination
>now.  However, the simple law of opposites as you idealize is not the
>normal action.  A positive charge floating about generally charges all
>bodies poisitve and vice versa.  Induction usually requires an
>intermediate step or causal action.
>
>If this is what is happening then this intermediate step must be
>pinpointed.
>
>Richard Hull, TCBOR

But, depending on the materials and their location or distance, maybe even
being under the infulence or another field so to speak, could this possibly
be the reason?
I always wondered what the result would be if one was to take a secondary 4"
in dia. and place it inside a 6" dia. form with the primary wound on that
6"form. I was thinking that you could really wind the primary with more than
normal windings. This would place the secondary totaly inside the field of
the primary and should really pump the secondary very hard. Not to get of
topic but I was just getting something off my mind. I_still_have to rewire
my tank to the "standard" but I am going to try some of my ideas when
everything is working ok, I just don't wanna kill my first and only coil yet.

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601