[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sonotube HV properties (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:56:14 -0600
From: huffman <huffman-at-FNAL.GOV>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Sonotube HV properties (fwd)

Hi Fr. Tom McGahee and All,
I do know that several years ago, when my kids were small, I would receive
a pretty good jolt of static charge off my daughter at the bottom of one of
these plastic slides when I caught her at the bottom. This would definitely
be a great coil form in my opinion but I'll bet it cost $100s.
BTW I can see that bigger is better since as my secondaries grew the sparks
also grew to a point maybe some day we will have enough data to see were
the curve bends over and be able to pick the secondary size that fits the
input power.
Dave