[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newborn coil - will be twins (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:23:00 -0500
From: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Newborn coil - will be twins (fwd)

> Date:          Thu, 27 Feb 1997 21:01:03 -0700 (MST)
> From:          Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: Newborn coil - will be twins (fwd)

That's the plan Stan...er, Ed. : )   Someone today has suggested
putting the primaries in parallel.  I wouldn't want to do that.
I think balancing the current would be hard or impossible, and I'd have to
wind many more turns on each primary making them more expensive and
unneccessarily large.  I could be wrong, and part of the purpose of
this entire construction project is to learn from doing something
I've never done before.

Cheers,
rwstephens