[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bottle caps(was Microwave Caps)

      Date:
           Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:30:25 -0600
      From:
           rickh-at-ghg-dot-net (Rick Holland)
        To:
           Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

<SNIP>

--
Kenneth,

The bottle type caps you've read about work very well for small systems,
but if you go to the ftp site you can download instructions for a much
better capacitor at very little extra cost. I don't have the address
memorized, but since this list is moderated, perhaps I can impose on
Chip to provide it as an addendum to this post (I hope). (Sorry for the
extra effort Chip :))

   Rick Holland

Look at: ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/misc/
which has all the infornation for building Tesla coils. For capacitors
download file rqdocs.zip which will contain a description for building
capacitors.