[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sec. coil wire

Subject:
        Sec. coil wire
  Date:
        Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:00:19 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Steve Stanton:

You might consider the Beldon Polythermalize wire for your coil.  It has
the best dielectric properties and in the TC circuit you will be pushing
the ratings a bit for standard Formvar wire.

Polythermalize is their trade name for a 200 degree C. wire.  It has
double
Formvar type
insulation and is a very dark color.

You can obtain the national 800 number for Beldon at the Thomas Register
in
any local library
and usually obtain an 800 number for your state as well.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net