[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

H&R tranformers

Subject:
        H&R tranformers
  Date:
        Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:13:21 -0800
  From:
        Roderick Maxwell <major-at-vicksburg-dot-com>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

I finally recieved my two transformers by the good old UPS truck today!
These suckers are HEAVY! I think I'll wait though until some of the
other members of the list destroy theirs before I put mine in a tank
circuit. I know that sounds cruel but it will save me time and money.
Besides I need a lot more capacitance to put ANY load on them. That
means I need to get busy building a new cap with thinner plastic maybe
60 mil since the voltage rating is lower.

                                Frankensteins Helper
                                       Max