[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What do you say to people?

Subject:  Re: What do you say to people?
  Date:   Fri, 9 May 1997 00:35:37 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<<
 >I simply respond something like:
 >
 >"I'm recreating an invention by a famous inventor". or
 >"I am expanding my knowledge in a very entertaining way". or
 >"Mind your own damn business, teacher!".
 >
 >I'm interested onto what other people think.

The chances are that if they ask that question they will not understand
or
appreciate any answer that you give. I believe Tesla said, I have
thrived on
my thoughts, that really says it all. People who are not into it will
see no
sense in it and for those of us who are into it the building of a coil,
tesla
or induction or van de graff or all of the other avenues that spin off
of it
there is nothing better. At least your mind is occupied with something
other
than the mindless trivia of the various forms of ball sports that
consume so
much of the nation. No offense to sports fans but I just think so much
emphasis on this kind of drivel keeps peoples minds off more important
matters going on around them so dont cast too much of your pearl, just
enjoy
your coiling and learn. Considering the first ones and the present ones,
you
are in good company. Stephen Sanders