[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Police

Subject:   Re: Police
  Date:    Tue, 13 May 1997 00:57:12 -0400 (EDT)
  From:    SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
    To:    tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<<
 The dumb bitch next door is in the safety of her own house and the
Tesla
 Coil is on my property in my yard 100 feet from her
 house, and she says it scares her.  Just wait!  She doesn't know what
 scared is yet.   >>

Gary, Not my business what you do but I can tell you that her being a
woman
and you are not tilts the scale considerably. No matter how right you
are and
how wrong she is, you will lose. They have passed a law here in Texas
that
says if you make a woman feel afraid or threatened even by your mere
presence
you can be arrested. Insanity yes but true. Her calling the cops gets in
the
way of the cops and pastries and they will probably pop you just for
that.
Personally, I look forward to moving to the country on about 2 acres
where I
will construct the most surley , immovable beast of a coil yet
concieved. It
will be the definition of madness.      SS