[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RWStephens (fwd)

Subject:  Re: RWStephens (fwd)
  Date:   Fri, 23 May 1997 13:44:27 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<< All,
 Enough Capitalist Jerk stuff, already!
 Some folks DO earn a living making Tesla coils for profit - more
"power"
 'em, I say! Also, please do not insinuate that RWStephens uses the list
 take AWAY ideas - on the contrary, as with RHull, I have yet to see an
 instance when, as a result of this list, knowledge flowed in _his_
 direction!
 I have personal knowledge of the "state of RWS' art" BEFORE either of
us
 even knew of the list.
 However, if _I_ should suddenly announce the start-up of the JDWiggins
 Coil
 Company, FIRE AWAY! I would certainly deserve your wrath for stealing
 ideas
 to make a buck.
 Moderately,
 JDWiggins

My opinion - I wouldn't care if half the folks on this list decided to
go
into the Tesla coil business.  I say more power to them.  Then the rest
of us
can just be jealous.  Any information published on this list should be
considered fair game for anyone to use - even in a commercial business.
If
you consider it proprietary, don't publish it on an open forum such as
this.

Ed Sonderman