[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Suggestion for current limiting

Subject:  RE: Suggestion for current limiting
  Date:   Mon, 26 May 97 05:23:38 UT
  From:  "William Noble" <William_B_Noble-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:  "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

good idea, but beware of 2 things:
1. steam production - if you seal the pipe it may well explode
2. I wouldn't be too suprised to see the resistance decrease with time
as ions
are pulled off of the electrical contacts, but it would be an
interesting
experiment.  If the resistance did decrease with time, then the circuit
could
"run away" and that could be a problem.