[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: new secondary problems

From: 	Bert Pool[SMTP:bertpool-at-flash-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 19, 1997 5:44 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: new secondary problems

Because you've been bad, and Thor is punishing you?  ;>)

Richard Hull and other Tesla researchers have proven that Tesla coil
operation is at least partially electrostatic in nature.  Many of us have
been zapped by the residual electrostatic charge left on our coils!  What is
amazing to me is that a grounded coil can retain any charge whatsoever.